|Release Date||October 24th, 2012|
|Serious Outfit |
Zombie Jake is the first limited character made available in Subway Surfers. He was only available on Halloween Themed Editions (excluding ) but sometimes requires an in-app purchase. Zombie Jake can be unlocked by paying $4.99.
Zombie Jake is basically Jake except that he's now a zombie. He has green skin and wears a ripped up greenish-brown shirt, slightly ripped jeans and a slightly ripped hat.
Launched in , In his Serious outfit, he wears a ripped magenta jacket. His pants are now magenta and are now slightly over his shoes, which are now blue. He wears a red bowtie, his hat now has 'Rebel' on it, and has facepaint on.
- He and Zoe are the only zombie characters in the game.
- Unlike her, he is a limited character and he is a boy.
- Zombie Jake is the first limited character to reappear in the game.
- His serious outfit might be a reference to the Joker from the 2019 movie of the same name.
- In , he was for a season hunt for 80.
- He is also the first character to completely change his skin color in his outfit.
- He is the first Halloween character.
- Zombie Jake made a 24-hour reappearance during the update where he cost $0.99. He reappeared again on October 31, 2013, costing $2.99.
- He also reappeared in . He appeared again on October 29, 2014.
- He also reappeared in . He reappeared on October 28, 2015.
- He came back during and also , but requires an in-app purchase.
- He came back during again in The Best Deal of the year he cost 99 .
- Zombie Jake is the first limited character in the game.
- If you didn't get his serious outfit in the hunt after it ended his serious outfit could be unlocked for 30 coins.
- He returned back in by logging in 15 times.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|