|Release Date||24 May 2012|
|Gadget Outfit |
"Tech genius and the gang's Q. Science is her obsession. Wildly imaginative and loves trying to create contraptions that have never been done. Personally, she believes she may not be of this earth - a theory her friends amusingly find completely plausible."
Source: Subway Surfers Official Website
Yutani is a character that can be unlocked by collecting 500 (Yutani's UFOs). It's said that Yutani is the hardest character to get, as she requires the most tokens among the other token characters.
She is a girl in an alien suit, with the alien suit being green with spots at the bottom, with 2 antennae, 2 large eyes, and 4 arms. The upper arms are the real arms and the lower arms are just parts of the suit and can't be moved.
Yutani 14-15 years old.
In Gadget Outfit Yutani appears without the alien costume, with her short hair with two buns and a purple wick, she wears a pink shirt and skirt, yellow boots (similar to Amy panda outfit boots) with different colored socks, a blue jacket with cyan gloves, Yutani wears an gadget backpack that moves two yellow arms with two claws each, looks like it has four equal arms in the Alien costume.
- Among all the characters that requires tokens to unlock, Yutani requires the most tokens to be collected.
- Yutani received a new outfit called the Gadget Outfit in the update.
- She also gets a new animation.
- Yutani may be a reference to the Weyland-Yutani corporation from Aliens Vs Predators.
- Originally, Yutani's gender was not clear. However, later in the animated series, it was revealed she is actually a girl.
- In the animated series, Yutani's alien suit is somehow different than it is in the games. In the series, the suit seems light and more fitting to her body, while in the game, the suit seems heavy and looks large.
- In the animated series, it is revealed she has a crush on Jake.
- Yutani has custom animations when playing as her with the Gadget Outfit during the title screen.
- Before every new update, she often gets +5 Multiplier Bonus. After update, an other limited character in that edition will replace her in Special Thursdays.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|