|Release Date||31 July 2014|
||Chief Outfit |
Wayne is a limited edition character exclusive to . Wayne can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. He was also the nineteenth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the seventeenth limited character in the World Tour series. His first outfit, the Chief Outfit, costs 30. His second outfit, the Knight Outfit, costs 25.
Wayne is a boy who dresses very similar to a cowboy, with a brown cowboy hat, a cowboy jacket, a sheriff badge, a black belt with a golden buckle, a pair of blue jeans, brown cowboy boots and a hobby horse
Like all other limited characters introduced in 2014 (except for Jay), he also had the Chief Outfit during his initial release, which costs 30. The Outfit makes him resemble a Red Indian, with his hat swapped for a tribal hat, his jacket for a chief jacket and his jeans for trousers. He also gained a red-eye mask.
- Wayne is a reference to famous Western actor John Wayne. Both of Wayne's outfits are reminiscent of costumes from spaghetti westerns, popular yet low quality and poorly researched western movies that are usually filmed by Italians.
- John Wayne "played" the Roman Centurion in the film The Greatest Story Ever Told. The Centurion resembles Wayne's knight costume.
- He reappeared in the in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0.99.
- He is the first male limited character to receive two outfits.
- He reappeared again in the 4th of July event in , costing 40 keys.
- In the update, he costs $2.99. Wayne was with Jack, and the Betty board, in Surfmart Sale.
- He was added to the game on 31 July 2014 with the update, along with his Chief Outfit.
- On 10 September 2014, during the edition, he reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 14 May 2015, he and his Chief Outfit reappeared to the game with the update, along with a brand-new Knight Outfit. He was also moved to the front of the character placement, after Dino and before Amira.
- On 10 June 2015, during the edition, he reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 1 March 2018, during the edition, he received a +5 multiplier bonus as part of the Special Thursdays.
- During the , he and his Chief Outfit reappeared to the game on 10/9/2014 in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing real money.
- During the , he reappeared for the whole period of the tour in the Surfmart Sales event, along with Jack and the board Betty.
- He came back during again in The Best Deal of the year sale, he costed 99.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|