|Release Date||31 July 2014|
| || Chief Outfit |
Wayne was a limited edition character exclusive to Subway Surfers World Tour: Los Angeles. Wayne can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. He was also the nineteenth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the seventeenth limited character in the World Tour series. His first outfit, the Chief Outfit, costs 15. His second outfit, the Knight Outfit, costs 30.
Wayne is a boy who dresses very similar to a cowboy, with a brown cowboy hat, a cowboy jacket, a sheriff badge, a black belt with a golden buckle, a pair of blue jeans, brown cowboy boots and a hobby horse.
Like all other limited characters introduced in 2014 (except for Jay), he also had the Chief Outfit during his initial release, which costs 15. The Outfit makes him resemble a Red Indian, with his hat swapped for a tribal hat, his jacket for a chief jacket and his jeans for trousers. He also gained a red-eye mask.
The re-release gave him the Knight Outfit. He literally wears a knight's armor.
- During the Beijing 2014 Update, he and his Chief Outfit reappeared to the game on 10/9/2014 in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0,99.
- He was added to the game on 31 July 2014 with the Los Angeles update, along with his Chief Outfit.
- On 10 September 2014, he reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 14 May 2015, he and his Chief Outfit reappeared to the game with the Los Angeles 2015 update, along with a brand-new Knight Outfit. He was also moved to the front of the character placement, after Dino and before Amira.
- On 10 June 2015, he reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 1 March 2018, he received a +5 multiplier bonus as part of the Special Thursdays.
- Wayne is a reference to famous Western actor John Wayne. Both of Wayne's outfits are reminiscent of costumes from spaghetti westerns, popular yet low quality and poorly researched western movies that are usually filmed by Italians.
- John Wayne "played" the Roman Centurion in the film The Greatest Story Ever Told. The Centurion resmebles Wayne's knight costume.
- He reappeared in the re-release of Beijing in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0.99.
- He is the first male limited character to receive two outfits.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • •|
|• • • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • • •|
|2018||• • • •|