|Release Date||17 April 2003|
| || Camo Outfit |
Source: Subway Surfers Official Website
Tricky (Beatrice Fairchild) is the deuteragonist of Subway Surfers. She is a character that can be unlocked by collecting 3 Tricky's Hat () tokens. Her first outfit, the Camo Outfit, costs 25. Her second outfit, the Heart Outfit, costs 40.
Tricky is a girl with a red beanie, black-squared specs, a cropped white tank top (which shows her midriff), a black belt, light-blue baggy jeans (sagging enough to show her underwear), blonde hair styled in pigtails, green eyes, and shoes that look like Jake's. In the Subway Surfers: Christmas edition she had a limited alter-ego named Elf Tricky.
She also has two other outfits, which are the Camo Outfit and the Heart Outfit. They cost 25 and 40, respectively.
In her Camo outfit, she wears black shades, a pale brown crop top and camo trousers with white sneakers. Her beanie changes to a slightly darker shade.
in her Heart outfit, she loses her glasses and wears turquoise ring earrings. She wears a cap and a white crop top with a Purple Heart on it. Her trousers also change to purple and she wears bracelets.
- Tricky and Jake were the first characters in the game to receive outfits.
- She is also the first token character to receive new outfits.
- Tricky and Jake are always the only characters to appear on the loading screen.
- She holds the limited exclusive board depending on the edition.
- Tricky is the cheapest character to be unlocked in this game.
- She requires the least tokens to be unlocked.
- In her personal life(the animated series), she is the heir to a family fortune but given her attitude and appearance, she behaves just like a street kid.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|