|Beatrice "Tricky" Fairchild|
|Release Date||24 May 2012|
| || Camo Outfit |
Source: Subway Surfers Official Website
Tricky is a character that can be unlocked by collecting 3 Tricky's Hat () tokens. Her first outfit, the Camo Outfit, costs 120. Her second outfit, the Heart Outfit, costs 200.
Tricky is a girl with a red beanie, black-squared specs, a cropped white tank top, a black belt, light-blue baggy jeans (sagging enough to show her underwear), blonde hair styled in pigtails, and shoes that look like Jake's. In the Subway Surfers: Christmas edition she had a limited alter-ego named Elf Tricky.
She also has two other outfits, which are the Camo Outfit and the Heart Outfit. They cost 120 and 200 , respectively.
In her Camo outfit, she wears black shades, a pale brown crop top and camo trousers with white sneakers. Her beanie changes to a slightly darker shade.
in her Heart outfit, she loses her glasses and wears turquoise ring earrings. She wears a cap and a white crop top with a Purple Heart on it. Her trousers also change to purple and she wears bracelets.
- Tricky and Jake were the first characters in the game to receive outfits.
- She is also the first token character to receive new outfits.
- Tricky and Jake are always the only characters to appear on the loading screen.
- She holds the limited exclusive board depending on the edition.
- Tricky is the cheapest character to be unlocked in this game.
- She requires the least tokens to be unlocked.
- In her personal life(the animated series), she is the heir to a family fortune but given her attitude and appearance, she behaves just like a street kid.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|