|Release Date||3 January 2013|
| || Folk Outfit |
Tony is a boy who has sunglasses, black finger-less gloves, yellow work boots, zebra-striped socks, golden necklace, spiky haircut, blue jeans and a navy blue sleeveless jacket with a white t-shirt underneath.
When New York was re-released, he received the Folk Outfit, costing 15. When wearing the outfit, his jacket changes to navy blue, his t-shirt turns red, his boots become black. His socks are colored yellow, and his sunglasses and gold chain have been replaced by a ochre panama hat with a black band.
During the second re-release, he has a new outfit; the Game Outfit which can be purchased with 30. In the outfit, he wears what a baseball fan would typically wear, which includes a blue cap, a yellow shirt, gray sweatpants, and a blue and white jumper.
- During the Mexico City edition, he and his Folk Outfit reappeared in the game at 9 April 2014 on Wild Wednesdays, costing $0.99.
- He also reappeared on 30 September 2015 during the Kenya edition.
- Tony, along with Prince K, and Brody are the only characters who wear sunglasses.
- In the Miami Update, he cost 40 keys.
- He was the very first limited character to be released in the World Tours series.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|