|Release Date||3 January 2013|
||Folk Outfit |
Tony is the third limited character in Subway Surfers. He is also the first limited character in the World Tour series. He can only be purchased during with 95,000. His first outfit, the Folk Outfit, can be bought for 30. His second outfit, the Game Outfit, can be bought for 25.
Tony is a boy who has sunglasses, black finger-less gloves, yellow work boots, zebra-striped socks, golden necklace, spiky haircut, blue jeans and a navy blue sleeveless jacket with a white t-shirt underneath.
His jacket changes to black, his t-shirt turns red, his boots become black. His socks are colored yellow, and his sunglasses and gold chain have been replaced by a ochre panama hat with a black band.
He wears what a baseball fan would typically wear, which includes a blue cap, a yellow shirt, gray sweatpants, and a blue and white jumper.
- Tony, along with Prince K, and Brody (posh and chill outfit only) are the only characters who wear sunglasses.
- In he cost 40.
- He was the very first limited character to be released in the World Tours series.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays for , , , , and
- Tony is the first New York surfer, with the second being Darryl and third being Lana.
- He returns to for 75 .
- He also receive a +5 score bonus.
- He shares a Outfit name with Mimi, the Folk Outfit.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|