|Release Date||10 July 2014|
|This hoverboard doesn't have any unlockable upgrades.|
Teleporter is a hoverboard which is introduced in edition. Its special ability is zapping sideways; that is, transporting from one lane to another instantaneously. This is mostly a cosmetic change. It has the appearance of a circular blue-black colored board.
- It is one of the boards (including special abilities only) which does not have upgrades.
- In certain editions it was available for free trial during the Wild Wednesday event.
- The design of it is heavily based on the Identity (or Light) Discs from Tron: Legacy.
- The Teleporter board was added to the game on 10 July 2014.
- On 13 August 2014, it was able to be tried out for free in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 29 April 2015, it was able to be tried out for free in a Wild Wednesdays event.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|