|Release Date||1 August 2013|
| Spot Outfit |
He has his brown hair styled in an unusual way, with gold rods that arch upward. He wears light white makeup on his face and magenta circles around his eyes. He wears a red, yellow and black outfit completed with dark black boots and a green belt.
When Beijing was re-released, he received the Spot Outfit, which costs 15. There, he looks like a monk, where he shaved his head, with two lighter spots on it, his shirt changes into a red monk outfit, his boots are switched with stockings and sandals, and his scarf is changed into a necklace. Also, instead of a green sash he now wears a black belt.
In Beijing 2020, he received the Rogue Outfit., which costs 30. In this outfit, he has black hair styled in a way similar to his original outfit, he gets a blue jacket with a torn sleeve, a red glove on his right arm, a robotic arm for his left arm, yellow pants, and dark purple shoes. He also wears a mask.
- Sun is a direct reference to Sun Wokong, the Monkey King.
- Sun, along with Noon and Ninja, are the only martial artists in the game.
- He and Noon are the only limited martial artists in the game.
- Unlike her, he is a male character.
- His Spot Outfit has a close resemblance with Aang from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series.
- In the Subway Surfers World Tour: Beijing 2020 Sun Got A New Animation
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|