Subway Surfers World Tour: Rio 2019 is the ninety-second installment in the World Tour series, and the ninety-seventh update of the game. This edition brings back Carmen (costing 95,000 ) and her Shake Outfit and Team Outfit (costing 15 ) and 30 respectively, and also brings back the Birdie board (costing 50,000), and also introduce a new hoverboard called Rocket to celebrate the New Year that has a board bundle just like Scarab, Chicky and Color Cloud. The edition was originally intended to be released on December 27, 2018, but due to a glitch in the code it was released on December 28, 2018. Weekly Hunt tokens are Parrots.
- This is the fourth time Rio was released.
- This is the first time an edition trailer was released before the update.
- This is the fourteenth edition to have remixed background music. The others being Hawaii, Miami, Mexico, Saint Petersburg, Paris, Buenos Aires, Venice Beach, Mumbai, Havana, Berlin, Hong Kong, New Orleans and London.
- This is the first edition of 2019 to have remixed background music.
- This is the first edition of 2019.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|