- Not to be confused with Subway Surfers: Christmas.
Subway Surfers World Tour: London is the eleventh installment of the Subway Surfers World Tour Series, and the second one to be taken place during Christmas, and the sixteenth update of the game. This edition introduced a new limited character, Jamie, and two hoverboards, Snowflake and Jingles. The gameplay has the Christmas theme, with the inspector dressed up as Santa Claus and his dog as a reindeer, notably Rudolph. This edition also gave Frizzy two new outfits, the Rasta Outfit and the Gold Outfit which cost 15 and 30 respectively. Players needed to collect LCTs for the Weekly Hunt. It was released on Thursday, November 21st, 2013.
- Subway Surfers World Tour: London 2014: December 4, 2014
- Subway Surfers World Tour: London 2018: November 29, 2018
- Jamie is currently the only limited character not to be available in his edition's re-release.
- This is the second Subway Surfers edition to be taken place during Christmas, with the first being Subway Surfers: Christmas.
- This is also the first Subway Surfers World Tour edition to be taken place during Christmas.
- The inspector and his dog also wear the same costume from the previous Christmas edition.
- It is the last edition of 2013.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|