|Release Date||May 24th, 2012|
||Rock Outfit |
Spike is a Character that can be unlocked by collecting 200 Spike's Guitars () tokens.
Spike looks like a "teenage punk rocker" with a white tank top, a black jacket with spikes at the shoulders and an red A on the back, light-blue skinny jeans, black shoes with red shoelaces, and has a red and gray Mohawk. He also has blue eyes.
In his Rock outfit, a little more changes are visible. He loses his mohawk and wears black make up around his eyes. His T-shirt changes to a darker shade and he wears ripped dark blue jeans. He also has a spiked bracelet on his right arm. It costs 320.
- His haircut changes according to his outfits, similarly to Ella and Tasha.
- His outfits are both based on different music genres. The Rock Outfit seems to be related on Black Metal Music. The Punk Outfit on Punk Rock Music.
- His normal appearance is based on both rock and metal music.
- The "A" on his back is the symbol for anarchy.
- Spike, Jake, Tricky, Fresh, Frank, Yutani, Boombot, Rin and Miss Maia are the only characters in the game who have limited edition counterparts, Zombie Jake (Halloween update), Festive Jake, and Super Runner Jake, Elf Tricky and Super Runner Tricky and Festive Tricky, Festive Fresh, Festive Spike, Festive Frank, and Festive Yutani (Christmas update), and Pride Jake, Pride Tricky, Pride Fresh, Pride Spike, Pride Yutani, Pride Frank and Pridebot ( update), and Spacebot ( update), and Gingerbot ( update), and Parkour Rin ( update), and Pride Miss Maia (), respectively.
- He is the only token character to not appear in the animated series
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|