|Release Date||April 12, 2018|
||Gaucho Outfit |
Sofia is a character exclusive and limited to . She costs 95,000. Her first outfit, Gaucho Outfit, costs 15 and second outfit, Tango Outfit, costs 30. She is the forty-eighth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the forty-sixth limited character in the World Tour series.
Sofia is a Argentinan girl who wears a green cap facing backwards, gray headphones around her neck, rainbow leggings, a pair of red sneakers, and a black tank top. She has brown eyes and brown hair.
Looks like Sofia 15-16 years old.
In her Gaucho outfit, she has a down hat, two pigtails, a white shirt, a red Cape and brown trousers. She also has brown boots. She seems to be a cowgirl.
In her Tango outfit, she has a typical tango dance costume, a red frilly dress and a cyan green waist, the dress has a red flower on her bust, she wears red shoes with cyan green details including small cyan green flowers, a transparent dark tights, her hairstyle is a hairclip with a red and cyan green flower.
- She is the second newcomer of 2018, the first was E.Z..
- She is the first female newcomer of 2018.
- She might be a reference to Mama Mia.
- In Tango Outfit, her skin color appears noticeably lighter.
- Her Tango Outfit is similar to Catrina Outfit for Scarlett.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , and .
- She gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as ,
- She's the second character to get a cowgirl outfit, first being Kim's Coast Outfit, and third being Alba's Cowgirl Outfit.
- Her Tango Outfit might be a reference to Elena of Avalor.
- She wears cap and headphones just like Jia and Jake (Star Outfit only)
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|