|Release Date||21 April 2016|
|This hoverboard doesn't have any unlockable upgrades.|
Ray is the thirty-eighth limited hoverboard in Subway Surfers, the third Sydney-special board and a limited hoverboard released with . Like any other hoverboard, it will protect you from crashing for 30 seconds. When crashed, the board will explode and recharge for a few seconds before it can be used again. It has no special ability. It takes the shape of a manta ray and costs 50,000.
- It may me a reference to Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo.
- Ray was added in the game just in the third edition of Sydney. The first was Outback and the second was Wave Rider.
- This is the third hoverboard which was only released in a re-released edition, with the first being Birdie and the second being Wave Rider.
- Ray is the third wiggling board in the game after Old Dusty and Phantom.
- Just like , has three different limited hoverboards.
- In , it was in a season hunt for 100 plastic bottles.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|