|Release Date||February 11th, 2021|
|Warrior Outfit |
Qin is a limited edition character from . He can be unlocked with 95,000. His first outfit, the Warrior Outfit, can be unlocked with 100.
Qin is a Chinese boy who wears a traditional red, black and gold sh er liu mian hat and a red, black and gold mianfu with a dragon and mountain pattern on the underside of the outfit as well as white swirls on the sleeves.
In Qin's Warrior Outfit, he wears a warrior outfit (hence his outfit name). He no longer wears his red hat and his hair is now in a man bun.
- Qin is the 9th character of the Chinese Version of Subway Surfers to come in the Western Version, specifically from the Xi'an update.
- Qin is from the Xian update of the Chinese Version of Subway Surfers, along with the Scroll board.
- Qin is very similar to Hou, both in physical appearance and the second Warrior outfit which is very similar to Hou's Archer outfit.
- Qin was practically released in the game in the update in a future event, he even before the update was possible to get by advancing the Time Travel date to October 19, 2020 and buying it for 95,000 , in which case it would be launched with the Run The World event and the date would be in the update, but that fact didn’t happen and the event was postponed just like the character, but whoever got it didn’t lose the character but only his official release was postponed.
- Qin may be a reference to Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of an unified China and founder of the Qin dynasty.
- Qin is the first character with an Outfit in 2021.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|