|Release Date||30 March 2017|
||Racer Outfit |
Philip is a limited character that is exclusive to . He is the fortieth limited character in Subway Surfers and the thirty-eighth limited character in the World Tour series. He can be bought with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. His first outfit, the Racer Outfit, costs 30. His second outfit, Captain Outfit, costs 25.
Philip is a teen tennis player who has blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a Coral shirt with a gold crown, teal shorts, white socks, white, yellow, coral, and teal sneakers, a gold watch, and teal sunglasses. He also carries a tennis racket.
In his Racer outfit, he wears a red facing helmet with the eye cover open. He has a red, long sleeved racing tee with a white stripe going over it diagonally, red trousers and white trainers.
In his Captain outfit, he dons a sailors hat. He wears a white shirt with a blue tie, a white undercoat and a navy blue coat. He wears white gloves, pale brown shorts and blue trainers with high white socks.
- Philip is the second newcomer and first male limited character of 2017.
- He became the first male of 2017.
- He, Nick, Dylan, Hugo, Brody, Charlie, Alexandre and Phoenix are the only blond boys in Subway Surfers.
- In his Captain Outfit, his eyes are teal.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , and .
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , and .
- Philip's colors are similar to token
- In , he cost 40.
- Philip's Racer Outfit is possibly a reference to Scuderia Ferrari.
- He came back during again in The Best Deal of the year sale, he costed 99.
- He came back during in the Birthday Bonanza for 99.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|