|Release Date||5 July 2016|
|Smooth Drift |
Orni is the forty-first limited hoverboard in Subway Surfers, and a limited hoverboard exclusive to . Like any other hoverboard, it protects you from crashing for 30 seconds. When crashed, the hoverboard will explode and need to recharge for a few seconds before using again. Like most of others limited hoverboards, Orni costs 50,000.
At the same time of its release, it received a new upgrade, called Smooth Drift, which costs 150.
- Orni is the first limited hoverboard to receive an upgrade right after being introduced.
- However, Jingles and Chicky received upgrades too, but they were re-released boards at that time.
- Orni is the reference to the invitation of Italian Leonardo da Vinci, the ornithopter.
- This is the fourth hoverboard which was only released in a re-released edition, with the first being Birdie, the second being Wave Rider and the third being Ray.
- It was the replacement of Gondola in .
- This is the third limited hoverboard to receive an upgrade.
- Orni has the most expensive upgrade in the game. The cost of Smooth Drift is 150.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|