|Release Date||5 July 2016|
| Smooth Drift |
At the same time of its release, it received a new upgrade, called Smooth Drift, which costs 150.
- Orni is the first limited hoverboard to receive an upgrade right after being introduced.
- However, Jingles and Chicky received upgrades too, but they were re-released boards at that time.
- Orni is the reference to the invitation of Italian Leonardo da Vinci, the ornithopter.
- This is the fourth hoverboard which was only released in a re-released edition, with the first being Birdie, the second being Wave Rider and the third being Ray.
- It was the replacement of Gondola in the [Subway Surfers World Tour: Venice 2016|Venice 2016]].
- This is the third limited hoverboard to receive an upgrade.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.