|Release Date||30 May 2013|
||Speed Outfit |
Nick can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000, and is an exclusive & limited character in . He was also the eighth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the sixth limited character in the World Tour series. His first outfit, the Speed Outfit, costs 15. His second outfit, the Neon Outfit, costs 30
Nick is a suntanned Floridian hipster who has green iris eyes and blond hair. He wears a purple tank top with a lightning symbol on it, blue-grey shorts, white and green cap with the words "Sub Surf" on it, similar to Jake's and Tagbot's, red glasses on his cap, arm and knee caps, fingerless gloves, gold necklace, purple and green shoes.
During the edition, he came back with a new outfit called the Speed Outfit that costs 15. All the purple parts of his clothes, except the lightning symbol on his shirt, change to indigo, and his cap and glasses are replaced by a white and blue shark fin helmet. This also made him the first limited character to receive a different outfit to wear.
In , Nick had the Neon Outfit. He wears a white rolled-up jacket revealing his pink shirt which has the thunder removed. He also wears a light-blue short and green fingerless gloves. His shoes are now purple. It cost 30.
- He is the first limited character to receive an outfit.
- He, Brody, Hugo, Dylan, and Philip are currently the only blond boys in Subway Surfers.
- He is the second limited blond character in the game, only behind Elf Tricky. Unlike her, he’s a boy, is a COMPLETELY new character and limited from an specific World Tour.
- He is the first re-released character to be released without the use of an event.
- However, he reappeared from the event in the update.
- He also returned for Wild Wednesdays in , , and .
- The Neon Outfit's original name was the Vice Outfit but SYBO & Kiloo changed it to Neon Outfit. However, it's still called that in the game files.
- In , he was for a season hunt for 180.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|