|Release Date||30 May 2013|
| || Speed Outfit |
Nick is a suntanned Floridian hipster who has green iris eyes and blond hair. He wears a purple sleeveless shirt with a lightning symbol on it, blue-grey shorts, white and green cap with the words "Sub Surf" on it, similar to Jake's and Tagbot's, red glasses on his cap, arm and knee caps, fingerless gloves, gold necklace, purple and green shoes.
During the re-release of the Miami edition, he came back with a new outfit called the Speed Outfit that costs 15. All the purple parts of his clothes, except the lightning symbol on his shirt, change to indigo, and his cap and glasses are replaced by a white and blue shark fin helmet. This also made him the first limited character to receive a different outfit to wear.
In the third release of Miami, Nick had the Neon Outfit. He wears a white rolled-up jacket revealing his pink shirt which has the thunder removed. He also wears a light-blue short and green fingerless gloves. His shoes are now purple. It cost 30.
- He is the first limited character to receive an outfit.
- He, Brody, Hugo, Dylan, Philip are currently the only blond boys in Subway Surfers.
- He is the first re-released character to be released without the use of an event.
- However he reappeared from the event in the Seoul update.
- The Neon Outfit's Original Name Is Vice Outfit But SYBO & Kiloo Changed it to Neon Outfit
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|