|Function||Gives a random prize.|
|Obtainable by||Purchasing it, or collecting it while running.|
Mystery Box, when opened, gives you a random item (see the list of items that you can obtain from the Mystery Box below). There's also an upgraded version of the Mystery Box, which is called the Super Mystery Box. There are two ways to get a Mystery Box, either buying the box for 500 in the shop or getting it during a run.
In the Hawaii 2016 update they added the feature to Double Up prizes.
- 100,000 (900,000 during the Mega Jackpot event)
There is also an option to double up the prize by watching an ad video, only if internet connection is available.
Item drop rate
We've studied on Mystery boxes, and found this interesting information.
As you can see, there is no chance of getting a Jackpot (0%). However, on the first day of testing we found 1 Mega Jackpot prize (data not included because of error) so, we can assumed that there are less than or equal to 1/2801 to get a Jackpot prize (0.0357%). If you open 10000 boxes, you have chances to get less than or equal to 3.57 or 4 Jackpot prizes.
|Prizes in Mystery Box|
|Coins||Jackpot! 100000 Coins||-||-||0/0%|
|Mega Jackpot!900000 Coins||-||-|
|Score Booster||1x||62||2.214286||29 (2.214286%)|
|Jake's Spray Can||-||-||-|
|Chracter's Tokens||Fresh's Radio||-||-||-||-|
Note : Game version is 1.118.0 (Apr 3,2020)
- Apr 28,2020 at 9.00 pm - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 300 coin purchased mystery boxes and got a jackpot prize on 272th. ----- Pl. I actually opened a lot of coin purchased mystery boxes (spent at least 50000-100000 coins with video reward, sometimes.) before start the test. So I manage to not use this data in this study.
- Apr 29,2020 at 9.00 am - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 399 coin purchased mystery boxes. There is an errors on this data. I've tried to record videos of opening about 200 boxes before ,then they collapse for some reasons so I manage to not use this data in this study
- Apr 30,2020 at 9.00 am - 11.59 pm (UTC+7)) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 1,2020 at 9.00 am - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 2,2020 at 9.00 am - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 3,2020 at 9.00 pm - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 4,2020 at 9.00 am - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 5,2020 at 9.00 pm - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
- May 6, 2020 at 9.00 pm - 11.59 pm (UTC+7) opening 400 coin purchased mystery boxes
The use of language in "Item drop rate" content could be wrong because an updater is not a native speaker. You can join me to make this content easier to read too!
- It is possible to get multiple mystery boxes per run, most likely 2 or 3.
- Whenever you receive Hoverboards from a Mystery Box, you have to get at least 1, which can be doubled up by watching an advertisement, making it 2 Hoverboards. This means that you can usually get at least 2 Hoverboards for only 500 coins as opposed to 600 (300 coins for each), if you just bought the Hoverboards normally.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|