Missions are challenges that require the player to complete to increase their multiplier or to get a Super Mystery Box (only when multiplier has reached x30). You can find it at the top-left part of your screen when not playing. Pausing your game can also lead you to it. Each mission set has 3 missions. When all 3 missions have been completed, your multiplier will be increased by 1. When your multiplier has reached its max, the reward will be replaced with a Super Mystery Box. The further you progress through the missions, the harder they become. As well they'll cost more time to accomplish. Also it's possible to skip a mission by paying with collected coins or watching an ad.
Types of Missions
There are different types of missions in the game.
- Some require the user to collect exactly a certain amount of coins or over in either a single run or multiple runs.
- Some require the user to earn a certain amount of points in a single run or multiple runs.
- Some require the user to collect over a certain amount of a power-up or maybe all of them.
- Some require the user to use a certain amount of hoverboards in a single run or multiple runs.
- There are also some missions that require the user to collect a certain amount of mystery boxes.
- Some require the user to collect a certain amount of keys in a single run or multiple runs.
- Others require the user's character to stumble for an certain amount of times in a single run or multiple runs.
- Some missions need the user's character to stumble into a certain obstacle in a single run or multiple runs.
- There are other missions that need the user to get caught in a limited time, like 10 seconds. Missions like that can be easily completed by just swiping your character towards a train, stumbling him/her and getting caught.
- There is also a mission that can be found somewhere at the first 10 mission sets that requires the user to beat a friend's score.
- This mission may look easy but it is actually hard especially for people who don't have any friends in the game or being the top score among his friends, forcing them to skip it with coins.
- Another mission that can be found after reaching max at your multiplier which requires the user to skip a mission.
- A smart way to complete it is to skip another mission in the mission set and you get to complete 2 missions with the price of 1.
- Other missions include running on the same lane for a few seconds, collecting a certain amount of coins using a certain power-up etc.
- Some require the user to roll a certain number of times on a certain lane.
- The missions, the 2X Multiplier, Super Mysterizer (+10 Multiplier) and the Score Booster are the only things in the game that can increase the player's multiplier.
- The total amount of missions in the whole game is currently unknown. For obvious reasons.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|
|Permanent||Word Hunt • Missions • Spraycan Awards • Trophies|
|Limited||Top Run • Super Mysterizer • Terrific Tuesday • Wild Wednesday • Special Thursday • Fabulous Friday • Wordy Weekend • Multiplier Bonus|