|Release Date||23 January 2020|
|White Snake Outfit |
Ming is a surfer girl from China (most specifically Hangzhou in the Chinese version). She has pale skin, hazel eyes and long black hair.
Ming’s original outfit is a traditional Chinese silk cheongsam dress in a pale teal colour with pink flowers and blue trim around the neck and arms. She accessorises the dress with red elbow length gloves, lace-up ankle boots which Which are visible to her toes, match the dress and gloves, and a red parasol. In this outfit she wears her hair in a simple ponytail, and wears teal eyeshadow to match her dress, and red lipstick to match her gloves.
White Snake Outfit
In her White Snake Outfit, she uses a empress outfit, with a long light blue dress with golden details and white snake designs, green earrings, her hair is longer and tied in a bun with a silver snake tiara and her umbrella that was red changes to light blue.
- Ming comes from the Chinese version, from Hangzhou update on 2019, her name on chinese version is Shuzhen.
- After the update, Ming gets a new special cost for 95,000, that became fixed, it was even added to the weekend hunt.
- She's is the 8th Special Chinese Character released on the Western Version.
- The 1st is Rin in the Update.
- The 2nd is Ace in the Update.
- The 3rd is Mimi in the Update.
- The 4th is Maeko in the Update.
- The 5th is Amy in the Update.
- The 6th is Monkbot in the Update.
- The 7th is Liu in the Update.
- The 9th is Qin in the Update.
- The 10th is Hou in the Update.
- The 11th is Alexandre in the Update.
- In the Chinese version, her main outfit is actually her second outfit, the Cheongsam Outfit, while her White Snake Outfit is her main outfit.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as
- Her White Snake outfit resembles Mimi's Folk outfit.
- Ming returns in the Birthday Bonanza event, costing 99,000
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|