|Release Date||14 February 2014|
| || Robo Outfit |
Mina is a limited character that can be purchased with 95,000. She is a limited character exclusive to Subway Surfers World Tour: Seoul. Her first outfit, the Robo Outfit, can be bought for 15. Her second outfit, the Pop Outfit, can be bought for 30.
Mina is a South Korean girl with brown hair, brown eyes, blue earrings, turquoise and white converse shoes, blue sweatpants with two light blue stripes on each side, a yellow belly shirt and a turquoise sweatband on her right arm.
At the same time as her release, she received her first outfit right away - the Robo Outfit. In the outfit, her clothes change to black. She wears red face make-up across her eyes. It costs 15.
When her edition was re-released, she recieved the Pop Outfit, which costs 30. In this outfit, her outfit resembles the outfit that SNSD wears in their music video except that the color of the clothes are pink, as well as her recieving black leggings. In outfit, she resembles an air-hostess or a pilot.
- She may be a reference to Shim Mina, since she has the appearance of a K-Pop singer.
- During the Wild Wednesday event on the second week, Mina made a reapperance, and so did her outfit.
- She is the second limited character to receive an outfit, and the first female limited character to receive an outfit.
- She is also the first character to receive her outfit right after being introduced to Subway Surfers, excluding Nick who received his outfit at his second time in the game.
- She is the first limited character to receive two outfits.
- On March 2014, Mina made a reappearance at the New York 2014 edition for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- That's the first time a female World Tour character have reappeared back into the game.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|