|Release Date||05 September 2019|
|Folk Outfit |
Mimi is a Chinese girl with black lair and brown eyes. She has lots of pink in her clothes, both in her coat and hat and also in her tennis shoes, she wears a white shirt with a red heart on it and a pair of jeans. She also has a pet ferret.
In her Folk Outfit, she wears a Chinese empress outfit, with pink, white and light blue colors, she has a Chinese hairstyle with a big bun with a star clip with a flower.
- Mimi comes from the Chinese version, from Harbin update on 2019, her name on chinese version is BingBing.
- She shares a Outfit name with Tony, the Folk Outfit.
- In the trailer, she appears in her Folk outfit, which was not yet released at the time.
- Mimi is the 3rd character of the Chinese Version to appear in the Original Version.
- The 1st is Rin in the Update.
- The 2nd is Ace in the Update.
- The 4th is Maeko in the Update.
- The 5th is Amy in the Update.
- The 6th is Monkbot in the Update.
- The 7th is Liu in the Update.
- The 8th is Ming in the Update.
- The 9th is Qin in the Update.
- The 10th is Hou in the Update.
- The 11th is Alexandre in the Update.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as .
- She costs 80 in .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|