|Release Date||June 4, 2015|
||Mask Outfit |
Marco is a gondolier that appeared as an exclusive and limited edition character to . He is also the twenty-sixth limited character in Subway Surfers, and twenty-fourth limited character in the World Tour series. He can be purchased with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. His first outfit, the Mask Outfit, can be purchased for 30. His second outfit, the Noble Outfit, can be purchased for 25.
Marco is a teenage boy with brown hair, thick dark brown eyebrows and black eyes. He wears a red and white striped shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes and a skin-colored hat that's trimmed black.
His Mask Outfit has Marco's entire face covered with a white and gold mask. He wears a black-gold trimmed hat with a large red feather poking out in the middle. He wears a long-sleeved blue shirt with sections of white around his sleeves and collar. He also wears a purple shirt and pants, along with white leggings and brown shoes.
His Noble Outfit (introduced in ) has Marco wear a purple turban with a blue feather, a tightly buttoned navy overcoat with puffy white and burgundy sleeves, navy tight trousers with puffy white and burgundy bits up to the knee and black slippers.
- Marco is probably named after Marco Polo, an Italian merchant traveler who was born in Venice.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , and .
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , , , , .
- On , Marco gets a new animation.
- He is the third character that has a mask that covers the entirety of his face(Mask outfit only), second being Izzy (Laki outfit only), fourth being Jaro (Joker outfit only), fifth being Mei (Islander outfit only), sixth being Ox, seventh being Rat, and eighth being Pride Frank.
- He appears in worth 75
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|