|Release Date||24 October 2012|
| || Goth Outfit |
Lucy is a girl with green eyes and shoulder-length hair dyed in a gradient of blue and pink. She wears a black nose ring, a spiky bracelet, high black boots, blue striped stocking/leggings/tights, a white dress with a dark red corset and a large red bow on its back. Lucy looks like a rebellious teenage girl, judging by her sense of style, and the fact that she chooses to wear a nose piercing. Her head is shaved from the other side which gives it a fun, edgy and punk-style look. She received two new outfits, which are the Goth Outfit and the Steam Outfit. Both outfits costs 15 and 30 respectively. They change her image to two other alternative subcultures - Goth and Steampunk.
In her Goth outfit, her dress became black and red. She wears more makeup than in her casual version. Her makeup includes a black lipstick, pink-red eye shadows and a black eyeliner. It also includes gradually thinning stripes that go down from the center of each of her eyes. She also changes from blue to black and red stockings.
In her Steam outfit, her dress is white and green instead of plain black and white. She also has green-and-brown goggles and a brown steampunk hat adorned with a clock and a green ribbon. Her striped leggings become green, and her black boots have a yellow and orange front.
- Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
- Her hairstyle, corset, back dress bow and spiked bracelet remain unchanged throughout her outfits, unlike most, if not all of her other features.
- Lucy's natural hair color appears to be black because the color of her eyebrows and the shaved part of her hair.
- Her makeup is somewhat similar to Eric Draven's from The Crow.
- Lucy's running animation is similar to Jake's.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|