|Release Date||January 23, 2020|
|Birdwatcher Outfit |
She is a brown-haired Chinese girl with dark brown eyes who wears traditional Chinese clothing, such as a straw hat and a robe. She wears maroon shoes with pink pants that have a gold flower design. She wears a blue and gold robe with a pink tie around her waist. She wears a pink/yellow flower. Her straw hat has a pink attachment of some sort which keeps her hat from falling off.
In the Birdwatcher Outfit, she wears a similar big straw hat as her default outfit, her hairstyle changes slightly. She wears a outfit with a dark green shirt and a purple jumpsuit and brown boots. She also has a camera attached onto a strap.
- Liu comes from the Chinese version, from Guilin update on 2018, her name on chinese version is Liu Sanjie.
- Liu is the 7th character of the Chinese Version to appear in the Western Version.
- The 1st is Rin in the Update.
- The 2nd is Ace in the Update.
- The 3rd is Mimi in the Update.
- The 4th is Maeko in the Update.
- The 5th is Amy in the Update.
- The 6th is Monkbot in the Update.
- The 8th is Ming in the Update.
- The 9th is Qin in the Update.
- The 10th is Hou in the Update.
- The 11th is Alexandre in the Update.
- In the Chinese version, her main outfit is actually her second outfit, the Lijiang Outfit, while her Birdwatcher Outfit is her main outfit.
- In , Liu has changed from a special character to a Guilin Surfer, copying the Chinese Version of Subway Surfers.
- She is available in season hunt for 80 and her Birdwatcher Outfit for 300 .
- Liu came back during in the Birthday Bonanza for 99.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|