|Release Date||July 13, 2017|
|Silk Outfit |
Lee is a limited character that is exclusive to . He is the forty-third limited character in Subway Surfers and the forty-first limited character in the World Tour series. He can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. His first outfit, the Silk Outfit, costs 15.
Lee is a Chinese juggling street performer and young boy with black hair and brown eyes. He wears a white tank top, a green jacket, ripped black pants, light blue sneakers, and a blue baseball cap. His jacket also has badges.
He also had a Silk Outfit wearing a Chinese robe and pants. His sneakers are replaced by slippers, his juggling ball came red, his cap replaced by a red Chinese top. His hair came longer with a braid.
- He is the fifth newcomer and the second male newcomer of 2017.
- He is the second Chinese Character, the first being Sun.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , and .
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , and .
- Lee and Kareem both have an outfit called Silk Outfit.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|