|Release Date||3 November 2016|
| || Tally Outfit |
Lauren is an African-American female urbanite with dark hair with pigtails, and wears an orange crop top, blue shorts, a pink choker, a gold chain necklace, red, white, and blue socks, red and white sneakers, a dark green military jacket, gold hoop earrings, a red and blue badge with a white star, and blue lipstick.
In her Tally Outfit, her hair becomes loose and is worn under an American red-white-blue patriotic hat with white stars. She also wears a dress with a predominantly white top (which has red and blue accents on the bottom) and a red-and-white striped skirt. Her socks and sneakers are replaced with red Mary Janes. She also wears purple lipstick.
In her Pilot Outfit, she gains a pilot hat with pilot goggles, a red tee, a brown zip-up, yellow gloves, pale brown trousers and high black boots. She doesn't wear any lipstick in this outfit.
- She might be a reference to Michelle Obama.
- She is the 2nd female from the United States; the first being Jenny.
- She is the eighth newcomer of 2016 and the fifth female newcomer of 2016.
- She is also the final female newcomer of 2016.
- In Houston, she costed real money.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|