|Release Date||3 November 2016|
||Tally Outfit |
Lauren is a limited character that is exclusive to . She is the thirty-seventh limited character in Subway Surfers and the thirty-fifth character in the World Tour series. Her first outfit, the Tally Outfit, costs 15. Her second outfit, the Pilot Outfit, costs 30.
Lauren is an female black urbanite with dark hair with pigtails, and wears an orange midriff top, denim shorts, a pink choker, a gold chain necklace, red, white, and blue socks, red and white sneakers, a dark green military jacket, gold hoop earrings, a red and blue badge with a white star, and dark lipstick.
In her Tally Outfit, her hair becomes loose and is worn under an American red-white-blue patriotic hat with white stars. She also wears a dress with a predominantly white top (which has red and blue accents on the bottom) and a red-and-white striped skirt. Her socks and sneakers are replaced with red flats. She also wears purple lipstick.
In her Pilot Outfit, she adds a pilot hat with pilot goggles, a red blouse, a brown zip-up, yellow gloves, pale brown trousers and high black boots. She does never wear any lipstick in this outfit.
- She is the 2nd girl from the United States; the first being Jenny.
- She is the eighth newcomer of 2016 and the fifth female newcomer of 2016.
- She is also the final girl newcomer of 2016.
- In , she costed Real Money ().
- Ace and Lauren both have an outfit called Pilot Outfit.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , , and .
- She gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , , , and .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|