|Release Date||29 December 2016|
||Florist Outfit |
Jolien is a limited character that is exclusive to . She is the thirty-ninth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the thirty-seventh in the World Tour series. She costs 95,000, just like all other limited characters. Her first outfit, the Florist Outfit, costs 30, and her second outfit Spring Outfit costs 25.
Jolien has purple and pink hair, a teal scarf with a blue hoodie and a white T-Shirt underneath, and wearing jean shorts, a high pair of dark magenta socks, and dark purple converses. She can also be seen holding her phone.
She appears to be 15-16 years old.
In her Florist outfit, she wears a large white sun hat with flowers, a white T-shirt with a blue dress over it, blue shorts and green trainers. She also has green gloves. Her purse is replaced with a pouch for gardening tools. She still holds her phone.
In Spring outfit she has a yellow overcoat with red accents and a brown belt, green pants, brown boots, a bracelet and her hair is tied with a flower clip, unlike her first two looks.
- She is the first limited and first female limited character of 2017.
- She is also the first newcomer of 2017.
- She was released in the Valentine's Day special ( update) for 30 .
- When her Spring Outfit is unlocked, the screen that has You Unlocked Spring Outfit, her animation is Top Run, and it also happens, when her animations in her Spring Outfit have the same animations to the other characters, but some how it got fixed.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , , and .
- She is the 3rd female from Europe, the first being Coco and the second being Alex.
- In , she costed 80.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|