|Cost||60 / 25|
|Release Date||21 November 2013|
||Snow Trail |
Jingles is the fifteenth limited Hoverboard in Subway Surfers. Like any other hoverboard, it protects you from crashing for 30 seconds. It can only be unlocked by collecting 60 in week 5 & 6 at the London Weekly Hunt, 25 in week 2 & 3 at the North Pole weekly hunt, 40 snowflakes in week 1 & 2 at the weekly hunt, and during it's reappearance during the and editions. It was actually a secret holiday gift for anyone who manages to collect all 60 trees in 2 weeks. Like any other hoverboard, it protects your character from any obstacles for 30 seconds. When crashed, it will explode and need a few seconds to recharge before it can be used again. It's first appearance was in . It has the appearance and shape of a sleigh.
- During the Weekly Hunt at the edition, it was written differently according to the date.
- Before it was time for receiving it, it was written as a "Secret Holiday Gift" with a picture of a present.
- During the time to receive it, it was written as a "Limited Hoverboard".
- It will then be the same even after receiving it or failing to get it before the deadline.
- The Jingles Board technically isn't a board, as it's appearance is a sleigh.
- It has similar appearance as the Sleigh board.
- Unlike Other Limited board, Jingles is a token board.
- Jingles is the first board to get special power, the second is Phantom, the third is Groovy, and the fourth is Old Dusty.
- Jingles board was added to the game on November 21st, 2013.
- On 17 December 2014, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 3 December 2015, it reappeared to the game once again as a hunt prize. The update gave it two upgrades called Snow Trail and Super Jump. However, unlike , which required 60 tokens, it only requires 25. Players who already unlocked this board received 10 instead.
- On 14 December 2016, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 28 December 2016, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 30 November 2017, it reappeared to the game once again as a hunt prize. Players who already unlocked this board received 10 instead.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|