|Cost||60 / 25|
|Release Date||21 November 2013|
| || Snow Trail |
In Subway Surfers World Tour: North Pole, Jingles made its comeback in the Week 3 of the Weekly Hunt as a replacement for 10 Keys. To get it you needed to collect 25 Stockings. It also received two new board upgrades, called Snow Trail which is free, and Super Jump which costs 110.
- Jingles board was added to the game on November 21st, 2013.
- On 17 December 2014, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 3 December 2015, it reappeared to the game once again as a hunt prize. The North Pole update gave it two upgrades called Snow Trail and Super Jump. However, unlike Subway Surfers World Tour: London, which required 60 tokens, it only requires 25. Players who already unlocked this board received 10 instead.
- On 14 December 2016, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 28 December 2016, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing £ 2.99.
- On 30 November 2017, it reappeared to the game once again as a hunt prize. Players who already unlocked this board received 10 instead.
- During the Weekly Hunt at the London edition, it was written differently according to the date.
- Before it was time for receiving it, it was written as a "Secret Holiday Gift" with a picture of a present.
- During the time to receive it, it was written as a "Limited Hoverboard".
- It will then be the same even after receiving it or failing to get it before the deadline.
- The Jingles Board technically isn't a board, as it's appearance is a sleigh.
- It has similar appearance as the Sleigh board.
- Unlike Other Limited board, Jingles is a token board.
- Jingles is the first board to get special power, the second is Phantom, the third is Groovy, and the fourth is Old Dusty.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|