|Release Date||23 June 2016|
||Wild Outfit |
Jia is a limited edition character from . She is the thirty-fourth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the thirty-second limited character in the World Tour Series. She can be purchased for 95,000, like any other limited character. Her first outfit, the Wild Outfit, can be bought for 15. Her second outfit, the Unicorn Outfit, can be bought for 30, but could be bought for ( 15 during the update)
Jia is a Singaporean girl with short brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a white shirt with a black cat on it, a teal jacket, denim shorts, brown sneakers, an orange cap facing backwards, and pink headphones around her neck. She might be a street skater.
Not to be mistaken with Frank's Tiger Outfit, Jia's Wild Outfit has Jia wearing a Tiger costume with a blue bag and blue sneakers. She also gains facepaint in the appearance of whiskers and an animal nose.
In , Jia recieved a new Unicorn Outfit. In this Outfit, She wears a purple dress, blue belt, purple necklace, Rainbow shoes, and a Unicorn jacket with red, green, and purple stripes on each side. She has pink eyeshadow and lipstick.
- She is the fifth newcomer of 2016. The first being Jenny, The second being Jaro, The third being Aina, and the fourth being Carlos.
- She is the third female newcomer of 2016.
- Despite the Singapore World Tour ending early, Jia still remained as a limited character in the update, but only for a few days.
- During the update, her Unicorn Outfit was costing only 15, but was changed to 30 at an unknown date.
- Her Unicorn Outfit was released in honor of My Little Pony: The Movie.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , and .
- She gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , and .
- In , she cost 50,000.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|