|Release Date||23 June 2016|
| || Wild Outfit |
Jia is a limited edition Characters from Subway Surfers World Tour: Singapore. She is the thirty-fourth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the thirty-second limited character in the World Tour Series. She can be purchased for 95,000, like any other limited character. Her first outfit, the Wild Outfit, can be bought for 15. Her second outfit, the Unicorn Outfit, can be bought for 30, but could be bought for ( 15 during the Singapore 2017 update)
Jia is a Singaporean girl with short brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a white shirt with a black cat on it, a teal jacket, denim shorts, brown sneakers, an orange cap facing backwards, and pink headphones around her neck. She might be a street skater.
Not to be mistaken with Frank's Tiger Outfit, Jia's Wild Outfit has Jia wearing a Tiger costume with a blue bag and blue sneakers. She also gains facepaint in the appearance of whiskers and an animal nose.
In the second release of Singapore, Jia recieved a new Unicorn Outfit. In this Outfit, She wears a purple dress, blue belt, purple necklace, Rainbow shoes, and a Unicorn jacket with red, green, and purple stripes on each side. She has pink eyeshadow and lipstick.
- She is the fifth newcomer of 2016.
- She is the third female newcomer of 2016.
- Despite the Singapore World Tour ending early, Jia still remained as a limited character in the Venice 2016 update, but only for a few days.
- During the Singapore 2017, her Unicorn Outfit was costing only 15.
- In Singapore 2019 Jia Animation Eyes Get Fixed.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|