|Release Date||23 June 2016|
| || Wild Outfit |
Jia is a Singaporean girl with short brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a white shirt with a black cat on it, a teal jacket, denim shorts, brown sneakers, an orange cap facing backwards, and pink headphones around her neck. She might be a street skater.
Not to be mistaken with Frank's Tiger Outfit, Jia's Wild Outfit has Jia wearing a Tiger costume with a blue bag and blue sneakers. She also gains facepaint in the appearance of whiskers and an animal nose.
In the second release of Singapore, Jia recieved a new Unicorn Outfit. In this Outfit, She wears a purple dress, blue belt, purple necklace, Rainbow shoes, and a Unicorn jacket with red, green, and purple stripes on each side. She has pink eyeshadow and lipstick.
- She is the fifth newcomer of 2016. The others being Jenny, Jaro, Aina, and Carlos.
- She is the third female newcomer of 2016. The others being Jenny and Aina.
- Despite the Singapore World Tour ending early, Jia still remained as a limited character in the Subway Surfers World Tour: Venice 2016 update, but only for a few days.
- During the Subway Surfers World Tour: Singapore 2017, her Unicorn Outfit was costing only 15.
- In Subway Surfers World Tour: Singapore 2019 Jia Animation Eyes Get Fixed
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|