|Release Date||9 February 2017|
|This hoverboard doesn't have any unlockable upgrades.|
Jewelled is the forty-ninth limited hoverboard in Subway Surfers and a limited hoverboard released with . Like any other board it is activated by 30 seconds by double tapping and needs to recharge before it can be used again. It's unlocked by purchasing with 50,000, just like most of others limited hoverboards.
- It's the second Arabia-special board, the first being Old Dusty.
- During , Jewelled cost coins while Old Dusty cost $0.99.
- Its name came from Amira's Jewel Outfit because it has jewels on it.
- It is the fifth hoverboard that was only released in a re-released edition, the first being Birdie, the second being Wave Rider, the third being Ray and the fourth being Orni.
- In the Moscow Edition, it cost 20 keys.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|