|Release Date||January 2nd, 2014|
| || Blue Outfit |
Color Master Outfit
He appears to be a marathon runner with a white tank top, white short pants, blue sport shoes and an unique hairstyle. He is also wearing a gold medal on his neck. The number '171' is written on a piece of paper stuck on his shirt. He also seems to be very fit and athletic.
Starting from the New York 2014 update, his outfit has been changed permanently. He has a different hairstyle, wears a green headband around his head, his shoes change to green, and his clothes change to the color of the Indian flag.
In the re-release of Mumbai, he uses the same outfit he currently has, and has received the Blue Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, he wears a blue turban, red baggy trousers and a white sherwani. His shoes, medal and wristbands have been removed.
- On 5 February 2014, Jay reappeared in Subway Surfers World Tour: Miami 2 for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- He also came back in the New York 2014 version.
- Jay is the first character whose appearance has been updated permanently, with the second being Carmen, the third being Kim and the forth being Jamie.
- Jay is the first limited character of 2014. The others being Mina, Rosa, Olivia, Edison, Wayne, Jasmine, Noon and Buddy.
- Jay (Blue Outfit only) is the second character to run barefooted. The first being Izzy and the third being Amira.
- His Blue Outfit is a type of traditional Indian clothing.
- In the Singapore Update, he cost 40 keys.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|