|Release Date||November 21st, 2013|
| Top Hat Outfit |
Jamie is a British guy who wears a red jacket inside a green vest. He also wears a green hat with a red bobble. He has green eyes. He seems to be wearing tight black sweats and white shoes with black laces. He holds a camera. Unlike many of the characters, he appears to be a young adult rather than a teen. Prior to London 2018, he had blue eyes and wore a pair of sunglasses with a gold frame. His green hat also didn't have the fuzzy, red bobble.
In his Top Hat outfit, he wears a white shirt and red tie with a yellow and red striped undercoat. He wears brown trousers, smart black shoes and a green suit jacket with holly pinned on the left side. He wears white gloves and a Brown top hat and has an old camera with a stand.
- Jamie is the first (and only) character not available in his edition's re-release.
- Jolien also has a camera (phone) like Jamie, implying they are both into photography.
- According to the London update description, he's described as a 'curious photographer'. This makes sense because he has a camera.
- On January 25th, 2014, Jamie made a reappearance at the Mumbai edition for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- He is the last limited character of 2013.
- In Subway Surfers World Tour: London 2018 his appearance (mainly his hat and specs) was remade, permanently replacing his old look.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|