|Release Date||21 November 2013|
| Top Hat Outfit |
He wears a red jacket inside a green vest. He also wears a green hat with a red bobble. He seems to be wearing tight black trousers and white shoes with black laces. He holds a camera. Unlike many of the characters, he appears to be a young adult rather than a teen.
In his Top Hat outfit, he wears a white shirt and red tie with a yellow and red striped undercoat. He wears brown trousers, smart black shoes and a green suit jacket with holly pinned on the left side. He wears white gloves and a Brown top hat and has an old camera with a stand.
- Jamie is the first (and only) character not available in his edition's re-release.
- According to the London update description, he seems to be a 'curious photographer'. This makes sense because he has a camera.
- On 25 January 2014, Jamie made a reappearance at the Mumbai edition for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- He is the last limited character of 2013.
- In Subway Surfers World Tour: London 2018 his appearance (mainly his hat and specs) was remade, replacing his old look.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|