|Release Date||24 May 2012|
| || Dark Outfit |
Source: Subway Surfers Official Website
Jake (Jacob Bressler) is the protagonist of Subway Surfers. He is the first character seen in the game and is also the first playable character used when playing Subway Surfers for the first time. His first outfit, the Dark Outfit, is free. His second outfit, the Star Outfit, costs 150.
Jake is a light-skinned boy with a light-blue denim vest, a white hoodie sweatshirt with a red shirt underneath. He also wears a red cap with "Sub Surf" on it, with green and red shoes and light-blue jeans. He is also always seen holding a yellow graffiti spray can.
During the update, two outfits, the Dark Outfit and the Star Outfit were given out for players to buy and wear.
Jake's Dark outfit is an in-game freebie that is similar to his default outfit, as it is only a dark-themed recolouring. His jacket is dark blue, the hoodie is dark-grey with white stripes on the arms, and the white portion of his hat is black. His shoes get black and red and he wears dark blue trousers and sunglasses, along with dark fingerless gloves.
It was introduced in the update and costing 30 (but actually costs 150). Most of his clothing (hoodie, trousers and shoes) are red and light brown. Notable changes are his golden headphones, star chain necklace and wristwatch.
- Jake was added with Subway Surfers' soft launch on 25 May 2012.
- On 30 May 2013, two new outfits were added for him. They are called the Dark Outfit and Star Outfit.
- Jake and Tricky are the only characters to appear on the loading screen, and along with Fresh are the main characters of the game. He and Tricky were the first characters in which outfits were implemented.
- His Dark Outfit is currently the only outfit in the game to be given out for free.
- Jake, Tricky and Fresh are the only characters in the game who have limited edition counterparts, Zombie Jake, Elf Tricky and Festive Fresh respectively.
- According to the Animated Series, Yutani has a crush on him.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|