|Jacob "Jake" Bressler|
|Release Date||24 May 2012|
| || Dark Outfit |
"Leader and spirit of the Subway Surfers. Confident and charming, restless and reckless. Jake's mind is always wandering, dreaming of the next cool thing to do… except when he's immersed in his love for street art, or inventing a risky new skate trick."
Source: Subway Surfers Official Website
Jake is the default character of Subway Surfers. He is the first character seen in the game and is also the first playable character used when playing Subway Surfers for the first time. His first outfit, the Dark Outfit, is free. His second outfit, the Star Outfit, costs 30.
Jake is a light-skinned boy with a light-blue denim vest, a white hoodie sweatshirt with a red shirt underneath. He also wears a red cap with "Sub Surf" on it, with green and red shoes and light-blue jeans. He is also always seen holding a yellow graffiti spray can.
Jake's Dark outfit is an in-game freebie (costs 0) that is similar to his default outfit, as it is only a dark-themed recolouring. His jacket is dark blue, the hoodie is dark-grey with white stripes on the arms, and the white portion of his hat is black. His shoes get black and red and he wears dark blue trousers and sunglasses, along with dark fingerless gloves.
It was introduced in the Miami update and costs 30. Most of his clothing (hoodie, trousers and shoes) are red and light brown. Notable changes are his golden headphones, star chain necklace and wristwatch.
- Jake was added with Subway Surfers' soft launch on 25 May 2012.
- On 30 May 2013, two new outfits were added for him. They are called the Dark Outfit and Star Outfit.
- Jake and Tricky are the only characters to appear on the loading screen, and along with Fresh are the main characters of the game. He and Tricky were the first characters in which outfits were implemented.
- His Dark Outfit is currently the only outfit in the game to be given out for free.
- Jake and Tricky are the only characters in the game who have limited edition counterparts, Zombie Jake and Elf Tricky respectively.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|