|Release Date||July 30th, 2020|
|Dapper Outfit |
Jack is a light-skinned boy with a light-blue button-up shirt that's tucked in with a red tie. He wears a red, yellow, and blue cap with "W" on it, which most likely stands for "Walmart", with brown shoes and blue rolled-up jeans with a brown belt. He also carries an apple in his hand.
In his Dapper Outfit, Jack has shorter hair. He wears a blue and white striped button-up shirt, with an orange and yellow plaid suit overlapping it. He also wears a red tie (Same as the Original Outift), blue jeans, yellow shoes, and a watch.
- The "W" on his hat most liklely stands for Walmart
- Jack is the 5th new character from 2020, following Liu, Ming, Monkbot, and Callum.
- His Dapper Outfit is called the Business Outfit in the game files
- The Outfit is also called the Business Outfit in the Chinese Version of Subway Surfers.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as .
- In , he was for a season hunt for 80 and his Dapper Outfit for 300.
- Jack's 3D Object Files show that his name should have been Sam, which is probably a reference to Walmart Founder Sam Walton, But the name was changed in the final version.
- In , he can be bought for a limited time for 95,000
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|