|Release Date||12 February 2015|
||Aloha Outfit |
Izzy is a limited character that is exclusive to . He is also the twenty-fourth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the twenty-second in the World Tour series. He can be purchased with 95,000, just like all other limited characters. His first outfit, the Aloha Outfit, can be bought for 15. His second outfit, the Laki Outfit, can be bought for 30.
Izzy is a Hawaiian boy who wears a hula skirt, leaf wristbands and a grass crown on his head. He has tribal marking on his body. He has almost no clothes, and behind the crown hides a black Mohawk, which will be shown in the Aloha outfit.
In his Aloha Outfit, he wears a light blue open shirt and red shorts with yellow designs on it. The markings on his body and face is removed, as well as his grass crown. Instead, a black patch of hair could be seen in the middle of his head.
In his Laki Outfit, his entire face is covered with a purple and blue tiki mask. A flower could be seen in the left side of the mask. He wears a purple dress and a ring on his left leg. The black patch of hair could also be seen in the middle of his head.
- He is the third overweight character. The first being The Inspector, the second being King and the fourth being Bjarki.
- On 11 March 2015, he made a return, though unlike his original appearance he now costs $0.99.
- He is the first character to run barefooted, the second being Jay (Blue Outfit only), the third being Amira and the fourth being Zuri.
- He is barefoot in all his outfits.
- He is the first limited character of 2016.
- He is the second newcomer of 2015.
- In , he cost 30 keys.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , , , and .
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , and .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|