|Release Date||February 1st, 2021|
|Archer Outfit |
Hou is a limited edition character from . He can be unlocked with 40.
Hou is a character from the Chinese version (more specifically, the Gansu update). He has long greyish-black hair tied in a manbun. He wears traditional Chinese clothing that consists of a robe over a dark mint green tunic with a dark brown sash across his waist and dark brown shoes.
In his archer outfit, he wears traditional Chinese armor with a pink scarf as an accessory.
- Hou comes from the Chinese version, from Dunhuang (Gansu) update on 2019, his name on chinese version is Huaian.
- Hou is the 10th character of the Chinese Version of Subway Surfers to come in the Western Version.
- The 1st is Rin in the Update.
- The 2nd is Ace in the Update.
- The 3rd is Mimi in the Update.
- The 4th is Maeko in the Update.
- The 5th is Amy in the Update.
- The 6th is Monkbot in the Update.
- The 7th is Liu in the Update.
- The 8th is Ming in the Update.
- The 9th is Qin in the Update.
- The 11th is Alexandre in the Update.
- Hou is described as a "Gansu Surfer", as he belongs to Gansu as well as the Flying Horse board, however in the Chinese version, the update is called Dunhuang, which is a city in the province of Gansu in China.
- Physically, Hou is very similar to Qin.
- His first outfit, the Archer outfit is very similar to Qin's Warrior outfit.
- Hou did not appear on any Time Travel dates before being implemented officially, unlike Qin was in the postponed sale Run The World.
- Hou can may be a reference to Hou Yi.
- He bears a resemblance to Ace.
- He came back during in the Birthday Bonanza for 99.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|