|Release Date||May 2nd, 2013|
||Meow Outfit |
Harumi can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000, and is a limited Characters in . She is also the seventh limited character in Subway Surfers, and the fifth limited character in the World Tour series.
Harumi is a Japanese highschool girl wearing a school dress with blue and white stripe details, striped pink tights, a red bow, has two bluish ponytails tied with pink bands and has her hair with bangs at the front, a navy blue pleated skirt, brown-black loafers, and brown eyes.
Her first outfit is the Meow outfit. Her face is painted to resemble a cat, with whiskers and a nose. Her uniform changes to dark grey, but with the white stripe details remaining the same. She is wearing 2 armbands of the same color as her school uniform, with a pink bow each. Her tights change to blue, and her red bow is replaced by a bigger pink bow, with a pink choker with a silver bell in the center, resembling a cat's collar. She wears a wig stylized in a short bob with bangs as well as some pink cat ears.
Her second outfit is the Fury Outfit. She wears a white wig in a short bob. She wears a black mask, a black dress and high black boots over red leggings.
- Harumi is the first female limited character that received her outfit after her re-release.
- Her school dress is known as a Seifuku, which is the school uniform several Japanese students wear.
- Her Meow Outfit is probably a reference to cosplay, a hobby practiced often in Japan.
- She returns for Wild Wednesdays such as , , , , , and .
- She gets a +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , and .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|