|Release Date||October 24, 2012|
||Rasta Outfit |
Ella (formerly known as Frizzy) is a character that can be unlocked by purchasing with 150,000. Ella is the most expensive female character in the game. She is also the third most expensive character in Subway Surfers. Her first outfit, the Rasta Outfit, costs 15. Her second outfit, the Gold Outfit, costs 30.
Ella is a young female black adult with brown afro-styled hair, big hoop earrings, pretty brown eyes, a red and white striped jacket, red shoes, dark red pants, and white socks with red stripes.
In her Rasta Outfit, she wears a colorful hat over her dreadlocks and wears glasses with gold outlining. The line on her shirts' sleeve are now yellow. Her socks are also changed to green.
In her Gold Outfit, her hair changes. One roll of her hair is sticking upwards while the other sticks behind it, facing left and right. Her outfit turns from red to black/brown and the line on her sleeve is now gold, as well as the lines in the bottom of her shirt. The lines on her socks are now brown, though her shoes still remain unchanged.
- Her name used to be Frizzy, but it was changed in the Marrakesh 2020 update.
- Her hairstyle changes according to her outfit, just like Spike and Tasha.
- She used to do the Update the App! promotions, but now it goes to Jake. She did them before the Los Angeles 2015 update.
- Fresh is her younger brother, according to her cameo in The Animated Series.
- She gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as: , , , , , and .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|