|Release Date||19 June 2014|
| Urban Outfit |
Edison can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000 and he is a limited character from the São Paulo edition. He seems to be a young soccer player from Brazil. He was also the eighteenth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the sixteenth limited character in the World Tour series.
Edison is a Brazilian boy who has curly dark brown hair, and wears a blue headband on his head, a white sleeveless shirt with pink and dark brown stripes, green, white and yellow shorts like Brody's, which symbolizes the flag of Brazil and a pair of blue flip flops. He seems to own a white soccer ball.
At the same time of his release, he also received the Urban Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, he has a blonde afro like pop-corn , a pair of dark brown glasses, black and white striped necklace, a multi-striped (white-dark brown-pink) shirt and red brown with dark brown and pink/bright red stripes shorts.
- During the second release of the Paris edition, he made his reappearance in a Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0.99.
- His haircut changes according to his outfit, just like Spike, Brody, Tasha, and Frizzy.
- Unlike the other four, he is a limited character
- Edison is the second Brazilian character, with the first being Carmen.
- His shirt is a clear reference to São Paulo FC
- He is the third character to wear flip flops, the first being Brody, and the second being Kim.
- Despite the Kiloo Games cover showing him carrying a soccer ball, he actually does not carry it in the real game while running.
- Edison is most likely named after legendary Brazilian footballer Pelé, although his name is spelled Edson, not Edison.
- He is the first male character to receive his outfit right after being introduced to Subway Surfers.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|