|Release Date||January 18th, 2018|
||Touchdown Outfit |
E.Z. is a limited character who is exclusive to . He is the forty-seventh limited edition character from Subway Surfers and the forty-fifth in the World Tour series. He can be unlocked with 95,000. His touchdown outfit costs 30 and his Jive outfit costs 25.
E.Z. is a teen from Chicago who wears a red hoodie with the initials E.Z. on it. He wears black shorts and white sneakers. He also has a blue cap with the letter C on it, probably for Chicago, where he comes from.
On the look E.Z. 15-16 years old.
In his Touchdown Outfit, he wears a yellow shirt with the number 7 on it. He wears white trousers and trainers and has a baby blue helmet with a rack to protect his face. This outfit is a reference to Chicago Bears.
In his Jive Outfit, that is release on , he wears gold glasses, an orange cap, a turquoise t-shirt, gray pants with maroon and white suspenders and white tap shoes with brown ends at the soles. He also holds a trombone.
- He is the 1st newcomer in 2018.
- In his Jive Outfit, he changed from a trendy teenager to a classic teenager.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as .
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , and
- In , his Touchdown Outfit was for free.
- Him, and Ox have the shortest name out of all the characters, being two letters long. However, it could just be a nickname.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|