|Release Date||31 May 2018|
| Lifeguard Outfit |
Dylan is a limited edition character from the Subway Surfers World Tour: Venice Beach. He is the forty-ninth limited character in Subway Surfers and the forty-seventh limited character in the World Tour series. He can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000. His first outfit, the Lifeguard Outfit, can be unlocked by purchasing with 15.
Dylan is a skater who has long blond hair and teal eyes. He wears a light green striped shirt with a blue long-sleeved undershirt underneath, ripped gray shorts with a black belt, white socks with blue stripes, red sneakers with yellow laces, and a sky-blue bandanna on his forehead. He also carries a skateboard with him.
In his Lifeguard Outfit, Dylan's hair is tied-up. He wears a blue whistle around his neck, a white tank top, red-orange-colored beach shorts and he is barefoot.
- He is the 5th character to run barefooted, the first being Izzy, the second being Jay (Blue Outfit only), the third being Amira (original only), the fourth being Zuri (original only) and the sixth being Brandon (Kung Fu outfit only).
- Dylan is the third newcomer of 2018 besides E.Z. and Sofia.
- Dylan was introduced to the game during the Subway Surfers World Tour: Venice Beach update with Boombot.
- Dylan is the 2nd character to be from Los Angeles, with the 1st being Wayne.
- In the London 2018 edition, a glitch gives him Brandon’s Kung Fu outfit where he is completely white.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|