|Release Date||27 June 2013|
| || Art Outfit |
Coco is a Parisian teenage girl who appears to be a mime artist. She has shoulder-length navy blue hair and iris green eyes and wears a red beret, regular mime makeup, a black and white striped shirt (called a "marinière" in French) that exposes her midriff, ends with overalls at her hips along with black tights, black shoes, and a red neckerchief tied around her neck.
In the second release of Paris, she received the Art Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, her beret changes to black, her shirt changes to plain white and has its sleeves rolled up, she has a paintbrush on her left ear, and she wears a gray-blue apron stained with green, pink, and yellow paint. She Still wears black tights and black shoes. When she runs in the subway, the apron effect is gone. She seems to be a painter.
In the third release of Paris, she received another outfit, the Jester Outfit which costs 30. Now, instead of a beret she wears antall white dune-cap-like hat with two purple balls in the middle and another on the top of the hat. Her hair is also designed differently; her hair is shaped in cone -haped pigtails which are pointing out of the left and right of her head. She has a typical jester outfit which aismulti-colored, as well as two black buttons in the middle. She ,however, still wears black pants/leggings and brown shoes.
- Coco is the first character to get a new animation.
- She is also the second European character and the first female European Character followed by Alex, then Jolien, the fourth being Freya and the latest one being Nina
- She retains her makeup throughout her outfits.
- She is the second female limited character to recive her outfit after her re-release
- She got a new animation in the Paris 2018 update.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|