|Release Date||28 February 2013|
||Feather Trail |
Chicky is the fourth limited hoverboard and the first token hoverboard in Subway Surfers. Originally, it could only be unlocked by collecting 100 eggs in 30 days at the Egg Hunt event during . Like any other hoverboard, it protects your character from crashing by any obstacles for 30 seconds. When crashed, it will explode and need a few seconds to recharge in order to use it again. It has the appearance of a rather cute chick in a full-sized view.
- The Chicky board could be unlocked by collecting 100 Eggs at the Egg Hunt during . This made it the first token hoverboard.
- On 8 April 2015, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event and it cost 0,99.
- On 10 March 2016, the update gave the Chicky board two upgrades, called Feather Trail which costs 0 at the time, and Speed Up, which costs 110.
- On 23 March 2016, it reappeared in a Wild Wednesdays event.
- On 30 March 2017, it reappeared in the update and could be bought for 0,99.
- On 22 March 2018, it reappeared in the update and could be bought for 0,99.
- On 26 March 2020, it reappared in the update for .
- On 31 March 2021, it reappeared in the Season Hunt for 10 Eggs
- This renamed the misnamed Egg Trail to "Feather Trail". However, unlike its previous appearance in the other editions, it now costs 60.
- This was the first hoverboard that required tokens to be collected.
- This was the second board to receive upgrades, the first being Jingles.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|