|Release Date||January 30, 2013|
||Shake Outfit |
Carmen is a limited character from , and was also the 4th limited character in Subway Surfers and the 2nd in the World Tour series. She can be unlocked by purchasing with 95,000. Her first outfit, the Shake Outfit, costs 30. Her second outfit, the Team Outfit, costs 25.
Carmen is a young Brazilian woman. She has brown eyes along with blue eyeshadow and long black hair tied in a ponytail. Her headpiece has three red gems on it: two smaller ones on both sides of the one larger gem in the center. She also has black eyeliner. She wears a gold headpiece with blue and green feathers and a matching outfit, similar to that of those worn by samba dancer. She also wears yellow sandals.
She wears a pink skirt and top. Her sandals also change to pink and have purple flowers on them. Meanwhile, Carmen wears a pink headband. On the left is a big pink blossom which hangs from the left of the headband, while in the middle and in the back of her head are a yellow and green flower, respectively. Her earrings also get removed and her hair are no longer tied up in a bun, but this time are freely out. Her makeup changes from blue to yellow and she wears two bracelets. Finally, her leggings change from green to pink.
She wears a green and yellow zipped-up jacket, a yellow skirt, green socks and blue trainers. She loses her Carnival headband and she wears a wig which is yellow and red at the tips.
- Carmen may be a reference to Carmen Miranda.
- She is the first female character who can only be purchased during a World Tour destination.
- She reappeared in the edition during the third Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0.99.
- She gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as , , , and .
- In Carmen's clothes, makeup and shoes were changed significantly, replacing her old look.
- In the update, she costs for real money.
- In , she gets a new animation.
- In , she cost 60 .
- In , she costs 95,000
- She came back during again in The Best Deal of the year sale, she cost 99.
- Carmen and Kim are one of the characters to get the new graphics early.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|