|Release Date||October 24, 2012|
||Posh Outfit |
Brody can be unlocked by purchasing with 350,000. He is the second most expensive character in Subway Surfers, topped only by Prince K. His first outfit, the Posh Outfit, can be bought for 35. His second outfit, the Chill Outfit, can be bought for 70.
Brody looks like a young lifeguard. He wears a shark's tooth necklace, a watch, deep blue swim shirt, red and yellow shorts, a pair of blue flip flops, and flowing blond hair with black sunglasses.
During the Update, He received his Chill Outfit. In his Chill Outfit, he now has a large red headband with two v shaped white lines on the top of the headband, holding down his long hair. His glasses are now pink/red and are oval shaped. His necklace is now multicolored with a green peace sign likes GAU-8 hanging at the bottom. His shirt is also moderately more blue and shorts is changed to red and green.
- He is the second most expensive character in the game, costing 350,000 , topped only by Prince K.
- His hair is animated as if he is standing against the wind. However, this is only seen in his default outfit.
- Brody appears to have the most different idle animations in the character select screen out of all characters (including limited characters).
- He is the first character to wear flip flops, the second being Kim (Original only), the third being Edison, and the fourth being Jenny (Original only).
- He has sunglasses in all of his outfits.
- However, in his original outfit his sunglasses are on the top of his head instead.
- His Natural hair colour appears to be black.
- He gets +5 Multiplier Bonus for Special Thursdays such as: , , and .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|