|Release Date||24 October 2012|
| || Posh Outfit |
Brody looks like a young lifeguard. He wears a shark's tooth necklace, a watch, deep blue swim shirt, red and yellow shorts, a pair of blue flip flops, and flowing blond hair with sunglasses.
In his Posh Outfit, his shirt changes to a black polo and he is now wearing his glasses and a silver ring. His shorts are also changed to brown.
In his Chill Outfit, he now has a large red headband with two v shaped white lines on the top of the headband, holding down his long hair. His glasses are now pink/red and are oval shaped. His necklace is now multicolored with a green peace sign likes GAU-8 hanging at the bottom. His shirt is also moderately more blue and shorts is changed to red and green.
- He is the second most expensive character in the game, costing 350,000 , topped only by Prince K.
- His hair is animated as if he is standing against the wind. However, this is only seen in his default outfit.
- Brody appears to have the most different idle animations in the character select screen out of all characters (including limited characters).
- He is the first character to wear flip flops, the second being Kim (Original only), the third being Edison, and the fourth being Jenny (Original only).
- Unlike the other three, he is a non-limited character.
- He and Nick are the only blond boys in Subway Surfers.
- He has sunglasses in all of his outfits.
- However, in his original outfit his sunglasses are on the top of his head instead.
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|