|Release Date||November 28, 2012|
|This hoverboard doesn't have any unlockable upgrades.|
Bouncer is a hoverboard launched on Subway Surfers: Holiday. Like any other hoverboard, it protects from crashing for 30 seconds. When crashed, the hoverboard will explode and need to recharge for a few seconds before using again.
This is a green hoverboard with a golden bottom.
Bouncer Hoverboards will have the "Super Jump" ability. All Bouncer hoverboards will automatically grant players the "Super Sneakers' powerup, making gameplay experience slightly easier.
- If you use a normal hoverboard when Super Sneakers are active, you will have a hoverboard similar to it, but with two differences:
- Different time limit.
- Different Hoverboards.
- When using the hoverboard, the player can be seen wearing the Super Sneakers power-up.
- Also note that if you are wearing a Super Sneakers and activate this hoverboard or any hoverboard with the "Super Jump" ability, the Super Sneaker's timer will be paused, while the Hoverboard's timer will tick down. The Super Sneaker's timer will resume after the Hoverboard's timed out.
- if you wish to complete the High Jumper Award, try using Bouncer.
- It and Hot Rod are currently the third most expensive hoverboards, costing 280,000 each, with the second being Lowrider ( 320,000), and the first being Windglider ( 360,000).￼
- It also has a special action when you jump with it; the character rotates the board on the right side.
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges • Marathon Challenge|