Boombot is the seventeenth non-limited character in Subway Surfers. It can be unlocked by purchasing anything from the store .
Boombot is a golden robot with a floating boombox as its head. It also has golden eyes.
- Boombot has a similar appearance to Tagbot, with the exception of its boombox for a head.
- Boombot, Dino and Miss Maia are currently the only outfit-less non-limited characters.
- It is the second non-limited character to be introduced in a World Tour update, the first being Dino, the third being Miss Maia.
- Boombot is one of the only robots in the game. The others being Tagbot, Rabbot, Monkbot, Tankbot, Spacebot, Frankette, Pridebot and Gingerbot.
- If you haven't unlocked him before you redeem a code from the play store, you will get both him and the prize after you redeem the code.
- This is the first boombot, the second being Spacebot, the third being Pridebot, and the forth being Gingerbot.
- Boombot, Jake, Tricky, Fresh, Spike, Frank, Yutani, and Rin are the only characters in the game who have limited edition counterparts, Zombie Jake (Halloween update), Festive Jake, and Super Runner Jake, Elf Tricky and Festive Tricky, Festive Fresh, Festive Spike, Festive Frank, and Festive Yutani (Christmas update), and Pride Jake, Pride Tricky, Pride Fresh, Pride Spike, Pride Yutani, Pride Frank and Pridebot ( update), and Spacebot ( update), and Gingerbot ( update), and Parkour Rin ( update), respectively.
- It is the only core crew character to cost money.
Getting a highscore with Boombot