|Release Date||12 November 2020|
|Gamer Outfit |
Andy is a dark-skinned boy with jade-green hair tied up in a bun. He has brown eyes and wears red glasses. He wears a plaid red shirt and a black T-shirt underneath. He also has short jeans with white line going down it's sides and green-blue sneakers with white laces, as well as dark blue socks. He also wears a gray bracelet on his right wrist and a metallic watch on his left, emitting an aqua-foam green glow. He also has a black laptop.
Andy's gamer outfit replaces his red rimmed glasses with a white futuristic virtual reality headset and headphones. He wears a black leather gaming hoodie with a white lining and a red trim around the edge of the hood. Slung around his chest is a belt with various pouches. He now wears a red glove on his left hand, and a gaming glove (possibly inspired by Nintendo's 'power glove' accessory on his right. His shorts become red with black leggings, and his shoes are now a more modern shape with a white base, a white sole, a yellow back, and a red tongue.
- Andy is the 16th new character from 2020, following Liu, Ming, Monkbot, Callum, Jack, Dak, Lamar, Tom, Odell, Patrick, Saquon, Tankbot, Cathy, Morgan and Noel.
- In Andy's animations, there are references to Blades of Brim, which is another game created by SYBO Games.
- With Andy's Original Outfit, Andy goes in a platformer video game with coins from Blades of Brim.
- With Andy's Gamer Outfit, Andy goes in a fighting game, seen on a bridge shooting goons. Goons are the most common enemies from Blades of Brim.
- He returns for Wild Wednesdays such as .
|Editions • Characters • Outfits • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|